Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pamplin College of Business Insights: Josh's story

By Josh, a senior in the Pamplin College of Business

Major: Hospitality and Tourism Management


Video (below):
Michelle, 2010 Admissions Advisor
Michelle graduated in May 2010 with a degree in Marketing Management from the Pamplin College of Business.

The Pamplin College of Business is an amazing school for business. I actually started off majoring in Economics, and I switched majors during my Junior year and went into Hospitality and Tourism Management. I have really enjoyed all my classes with Pamplin. They make sure they do a good job of allowing all their students to be very well-rounded. I have had the opportunity to learn in Accounting classes, Management classes, and Business Information Technology classes.

All of the classes offered through Pamplin have allowed me to find what my strengths and weaknesses are. I like the fact that through the classes I have taken here, I really found out how much I enjoy working with people and having that interaction. I learned that I truly wanted a job that involved me working directly with other people more than just primarily sitting at a desk all day. All of the professors are also fantastic. I have really enjoyed getting to know a lot of them and I greatly treasure their willingness to assist their students.


No comments:

Post a Comment